Sarah Carbery has been a member of the Ridge Lending Group team since March 2012 and works as our Prequalification Docs Manager. Sarah ensures all the documents our clients need for the prequalification process are in order and makes it as seamless as possible for them. Here is a little more about Sarah:
What brought you to RLG: Fate
What do you like most about working at RLG: The team of people I work with.
Hometown: Portland, Oregon.
Hobbies: Music, Sports (Football & Hockey), and Traveling.
Book you’ve read over and over again:
- The Monk and the Philosopher by Jean-Francois Revel
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
- Something Borrowed (and then Something Blue) by Emily Giffin
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- City Island (if you haven’t seen it – you MUST! It’s hysterical)
- Schitts Creek and The Office (my top two favorite TV Series)
- Hamilton (not a movie I know – but since it’s on Disney+, I have to mention it)
A bit about your family: Proud Momma of a 13-year-old boy – going on 20. Our family is spread all over: Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, Arizona, and Oklahoma. My family is everything to me and wish I could see them all more often.
Favorite food: Currently anything loaded with Roasted Veggies. Typically, I swing towards anything Asian or Italian.
Thing you’re scared of: Spiders.
Worst habit: Being too hard on myself.
Dream vacation: I would take a couple months off. During the first month, my son and I would hit as many scenic bypasses and national parks as possible. In my 20s I did a 3-week, 14 state road trip and it was AMAZING. The second month would include an extensive trip with my son all over Japan and South Korea.
- My ultimate special treat is a Super Tuscan from Tenuta San Guido, called Sassicaia. (Varietal: Sangiovese. Region: Bolgheri, Tuscany, Italy.)
- Otherwise, my go-tos are a good IPA or well-made Margarita (no mixers).